“I’m an adult” I whisper as I try not panic while I’m filling in all those forms that I don’t understand.
You are too much. Add my Skype. Rumblerumbletrouble
Who are you, anon?
“We were discussing homosexuality because of an allusion to it in the book we were reading, and several boys made comments such as, “That’s disgusting.” We got into the debate and eventually a boy admitted that he was terrified/disgusted when he was once sharing a taxi and the other male passenger made a pass at him. The lightbulb went off. “Oh,” I said. “I get it. See, you are afraid, because for the first time in your life you have found yourself a victim of unwanted sexual advances by someone who has the physical ability to use force against you.” The boy nodded and shuddered visibly.“But,” I continued. “As a woman, you learn to live with that from the time you are fourteen, and it never stops. We live with that fear every day of our lives. Every man walking through the parking garage the same time you are is either just a harmless stranger or a potential rapist. Every time.” The girls in the room nodded, agreeing. The boys seemed genuinely shocked. “So think about that the next time you hit on a girl. Maybe, like you in the taxi, she doesn’t actually want you to.”” —
Imagine reading a book of every conversation where people have spoken about you.
Tell us 10 things about you, then send this to 10 of your followers :D
- Some days I think I am the greatest person ever and other days I’m positive that I’m definitely the most boring person who ever lived.
- I’m 9 years younger than the love of my life. I recently turned 21 and he’ll be 30 later this year. I like the age difference.
- I’m pretty sure I think I’m funnier than I actually am, haha.
- Despite only being 3 years out of high school, I have made so much progress in discovering myself. I think I have a long way to go, but I like who I’m becoming—a stronger, more opinionated, more tattooed, and a more loving woman than I was before.
- While I love my father, he greatly frustrates me and we have never been very close.
- I couldn’t imagine my life without my mother and my sister. They are my best friends.
- For some weird reason, old dirty furniture really freaks me out! NOTHING will get me to sit on it, haha.
- I feel that I’m typically highly sensitive to what other people are feeling.
- For my job, I make fruit arrangements at the company Edible Arrangements and it makes me feel cool to make such pretty things for people!
- I’m a drawing and painting major but I’m worried I don’t have the passion to be successful in the field in the future.
- Randy: I'm gonna go sweep the roof.
- Me: Kiss me first, you shirtless god.
- Randy: *kisses me* Shirtless god?*runs out the room* DID YOU HEAR THAT DAD DAD I'M A SHIRTLESS GOD.
my lifes goal is to find a way to live off of fast food without getting fat or sick
A frequent conversation between my bf and myself
- him: there is something wrong with my girlfriend....
- me: and yoU LOVE IIIIIIT BLARGHHARR
“One day you fall for this boy. And he touches you with his fingers. And he burns holes in your skin with his mouth. And it hurts when you look at him. And it hurts when you don’t. And it feels like someone’s cut you open with a jagged piece of glass. And then you realize you’ve always felt that way.” —The Tracey Fragments (extended script)